Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
These rules are mandatory for all users. Adequate measures will be applied to violators, up to and including a ban. Any requirement of the moderators and the administration of the forum must be met strictly, without getting into an argument.
The administration reserves the right to delete your account and all manifestations of your activity on the forum without giving any reason. Posts and threads that violate these Rules can be removed, moved, or corrected by the moderators and the administration of the forum without notifying their authors.
Ignorance of the rules does not absolve from responsibility for their violation, therefore we strongly recommend that you carefully study them, including the Rules of the sections and subsections of the forum. You can always check with the administration for unclear points.
By registering, you confirm that you agree with these Rules, undertake obligations to fulfill them, and bear personal responsibility for their violation.
Strong recommendation to observe the following rules:
1. Behave with respect and understanding towards other participants. Remember - everyone has equal rights on the Internet.
2. Any personal insults, incitement of interethnic, interracial, and any other hostility are prohibited.
3. Do not flood, that is, do not leave messages devoid of meaning and practical use for other participants ( including "thank you", there is a corresponding button for this). Do not write in transliteration!
4. Do not duplicate messages in different forum threads.
5. Do not ask questions that are in the FAQ.
6. Monitor the literacy of your speech.
7. Refrain from using profanity and slang vocabulary.
8. Do not argue with the administration on issues that are only in its competence.
9. Do not engage in annoying advertisements for another forum or site. One topic is quite enough and only on a chess theme.
10. Lead a discussion within the framework of the topic indicated in the title (not offtopic).
11. It is forbidden to add commercial software and all kinds of warez to the forum in attachments.
12. Do not create clones of the main nickname on the forum.
13. Do not abuse the reputation system!
14. Do not post links to various programs that are not related directly to chess.
15. The forum has two working languages: Russian and English, please conduct discussions in them.
16. It is forbidden to post on the forum videos, images, descriptions of scenes of violence, cruelty, and pornography, as well as links to such content.
For any of these violations, punishments of varying degrees of severity are provided: from one comment to a ban.